Friday 4 January 2013

Life as an intern

Hello!

Wow time flies, I always intend to post on what I have been up to but because I'm busy busy I never get the chance.

A long while ago I had a great opportunity at TU womenswear as a design assistant. I was able to learn and assist the manager of the design team in womenswear and a great peek at children's wear too.
I gained skills in preparation for meetings, mood boards, fashion analysis and fashion trend research. I was also really lucky to have access onto private websites and see all the great and upcoming trends from Paris, Milan, New York and London. Designers from Chanel to Marc Jacobs to high street Topshop, it was such a privilege to be there.

It was a brilliant experience and a great peek into the fashion world.

No comments:

Post a Comment