Thursday 17 March 2011

Creepy Crawlies Conclusion

 So my Creepy Crawlies Project is coming to the end, i just have this weekend to work on it. 

This is the final result of the devore, which worked really well for the curtain design. My next intention would be to photograph the full length of the design and present it in a room set so you can see the visual.






After the devore print, i printed my design with light brown onto a heavy cotton furnishing fabric.






I liked the off print of my design on the masking tape, i think i could possibly go into tape designing :)





I am currently working on my swatch collection for sampling around a children's bedroom. I am using my colours from my mood board to create these collections along with heat transfer paper, stitch, coloured fabric, layers and magic touch.










At the moment i am still working on these swatches with stitch and placements. So keep updated. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment