Saturday 6 November 2010

Mid Self-Initiated

Just a quick update of my goings on, as its been another long while.

For my self-initiated project i went ahead with the Russian doll, velvets idea with bright colours. But as its a 6wk proj its still in working progress and no final conclusion as of yet. I'm currently working and developing this with floral sketching, observational drawings with different techniques and materials.


-flower sketch in graphite.

But meanwhile we have a new proj for 4wks which is a TU live brief proj for kids. I am working designs for the baby range from 0-18months old. I'm really excited to get going on this one. Eager beaver. Got loads of ideas. But will update again when designs have been created and produced.
And after these 4 wks we have 2 wks left before Xmas working on the self-initiated.

And also working on Dissertation which is due before Xmas. My dissertation is about how textiles design differs from the past 1900 to the present day. Highlighting the main era's. But also still on working progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment